She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, March 4, 2010

While I Was Waiting

Wouldn't you know it, I have alot I want to do today and here I am settting at a looooonngg train..
I have to say I didn't mind so much today. As I was setting there I could feel the warmth of the sun coming through my van windows, the temp in the van read 46, awww, we have not seen 46 since early fall.
Spring is on it's way.
I enjoyed looking at all the colorful graffiti, there was red box cars, green one's a yellow one.
I even wondered what I could do with a box car in my yard, then I remembered I was married, never mind I snapped out of that thought quickly.
And the railroad crossing sign would look great in my sons room, in the yard or in the grage, ok now I have something my husband would like that...it's just he wouldn't like coming to the jail house to bail me out after I got cought taking the sign down..
Was it the warm weather that took me on this journey or was I just setting at this train way to long...

Either way it was time to move on... there is the caboose well not really a caboose but the last train car...

Hey what could I do with that red and white arm?
I'm Just sayin!

So how was your day?

Melissa

No comments: