She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Sunday, March 7, 2010

Then Sings My Soul...


Normally this is not a picture I would of purchased, but on this day it's just what I was looking for.
This horse picture won't look like this for long,
so,
go on scroll down to see what it has become.

Click on picture if you can't read words..
I painted the frame black, mod podge scrapbook paper on the cardboard horse picture added some keys tied on with stained cheese cloth, and a birds nest that I hot glued together.

Ok I shocked myself... I love how this turned out.
One of my fav songs is "How Great Thou Art" so I took a verse out of this song that was picture appropriate.
~
Oh I want to keep it look upon my face, I don't want to sell it to save my booth space. he he he.. Yet another fav song.

I took this to my booth space today, so if you want it you have to make a trip over to:
Valley Antiuqes & Uniques
108 East Baltimore Street
Funkstown, MD 21724
~
Hope all had a sunny weekend,
God Bless,
Melissa

7 comments:

Tamera said...

LOVE it Melissa!!

Tootsie said...

it turned out fantastic!!! I love the whole thing!

Micah said...

this is soooo beautiful! thank for you sharing:)

Blue Creek Home said...

How beautiful this turned out.
I also love this old song.

Part of my Met Monday post is about Sacred Harp music! I do love the old songs.

Rhonda

Treasia Stepp said...

It's beautiful Melissa. To bad I don't live closer to you than I do. Love this.

Mod Podge Amy said...

So pretty!

Shabby Soul said...

This is awesome! Thanks for the instructions - I can't wait to make one for myself!