She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, March 8, 2010

Spoofing Up My Space











I stopped in to check on my booth space yesterday and, WOW I sold a boat load of goodies.
I was quite happily surprised. The shabby chic book cases that held most of the small home decor was sold along with some other stands and alot of little's. I made my booth rent in one week and I'm at a profit level.
This is going to be a busy buying week, need to fill it back up, the best part of having a booth is the buying, oh and of course the check.
I'm off to check out my auction list for the week.
Have A Great Week & God Bless,
Melissa

4 comments:

One Cheap B*tch said...

I would have bought everything at your booth!

The Vintage Attic said...

To: One Cheap B*tch,
Oh please come on over there is more items to be had..LOL!

Hugs, Melissa

Tamera said...

WAY TO GO!!!

House and Garden Boutique said...

Your booth looks beautiful and Springlike! Like the nests too!