She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some New Old Stuff

I added some new old stuff to my booth space over the weeekend.
I love the white with red polka dot lamp, I added a new shade to it.


isn't that old wood sign awesome along with that vintage metal childs cash register.


little old painted cabinets, are like an aphrodisiac, I don't need chocolate, olives or oysters, all he has to do is bring me a little old painted cabinet to get me all excited....
I bet if he reads this I'll have a house full of little old painted cabinets, he he...

I have set up a blog for the antique shop I'm in.
It's a work in progress, so please stop by let a comment or follow, remember when you first started your blog and every time someone let a comment or followed it just gave you that little push to keep it going, well this blog is no different, so please support a new blogger.
Have A Blessed Day,
Melissa

5 comments:

One Cheap B*tch said...

Loving that old child's cash register. What a wonderful, wonderful find!

Linda said...

Love your little shop and such wonderful items there. Love that lamp and of course little cabinets are the best!

Ruby said...

You can send me the doll/heart in the 2nd photo. On that gorgeous tiered table. What is that. ?? And I love the wire baskets. :)

The Vintage Attic said...

Ruby,
The doll heart is a vintage pin cushion.

Melissa

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

OOOOO- i need to stop by again Melissa-looks great!