She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, March 22, 2010

Restocking

I love painted frames with items hanging in the center of them,







I painted two of these chairs, I am so not a tole painter, so after I painted them I sanded them down and put some stain on them to give the chairs a aged look.

the green garden cabinet, its tucked in behind the chairs, it's so bright it really don't need to be front and center for someone to see it.



The other tole chair hanging on the wall.

What an awesome antique scoop and old oil can caddy, great for the garden.


I had to do it, I had to bring in the chairs. I really wanted them, but I just can't keep everything, seriously someone will call the producers of the show horders if I kept everything I liked.
if you don't believe me ask my sister she's over at www.babyiamonmyway.blogspot.com .
LOL!
Really I already know what she will say, but she don't help the situation she told me to keep them.

I really like how my booth space looks full, put together and pretty (smile).

I think I might have to get a bigger space, this is addictive. I'm doing so well, so I tell my self I can do even better with more space = more stuff = more sales. For those of you with booth spaces what do you think? how big is your space? did you add on space? and if so how is it working for you?

God Bless,

Melissa

4 comments:

Jane said...

I think your booth space looks great. Congrats on doing so well.
Maybe you and I can both be on hoarders :-) My "collections" are starting to get out of control!
Jane

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

it's looking great--I love those chairsd--I'm coveting a vintage or repro metal glider-let me know if you rtun across any!!

Stacey said...

Hi Melissa. :) Your booth looks great. I enlarged the last picture to get a good look and I'm quite sure you'll be pulling people in. The pop of color from the metal chairs is fun.

The Charm House said...

I love your booth and I love your pictures! Great Idea! I want your chairs... So Cute!
Hugs,
Yvette