She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oh Happy Spring

Happy 1st Day of Spring!
What an awesome day this has been. With the sun shining bright,temps in the 70's, flowers in bloom and our first cookout.
As the day come to an end my hubby and I were out sitting on these two vintage chairs that I picked up at an auction a couple of weeks ago. I got them to take to my booth space, I was just waiting for the sun to come out to do so. Well today the sun was out so I cleaned up the chairs, but as we sat on them, my hubby said how comfy they are. I think we might have to keep them, we rocked on them until the sun went down.


oh yea I did a little painting, This cabinet went from drab to fab, can't wait to dress it up.



Life Is Good!!!

So what did you do on the first day of spring?
Melissa

5 comments:

Linda said...

Luv those chairs...I have one and just luv sitting on my screen porch in it...keep them...you will be glad you did!

Blessings,
Linda

Andrea said...

Love the chairs! You should keep them. We enjoyed the beautiful weather too. The kids got to go to the playground twice, once with Daddy and once with Mommy. Got out of the house, went to the mall, grocery shopping and a little birthday shopping for my ALMOST 3 year old!

Doni said...

Wow! Nice day up your way! We're in Texas and it's COLD and RAINY and SNOWING! ARGH! I'm ready for pretty flowers and chair sittin' outside!!! WAH!!!

Linda said...

Love the chairs and I too agree you should keep them. We have some very rusty one's that are going to get a little TLC and then go on the back deck. For all the spring sunshine we have had here in Texas...today it rained. Ah, good day for doing nothing!

House and Garden Boutique said...

Our store was open yesterday, but I managed to slip away to attend a streetfest in Downtown Woodstock, Ga. Lots of people out drinking green beer at the St Patty's Day Streetfest. The weather was a perfect 70 degrees, so that brought out a lot of lookers!