She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, March 27, 2010

No.6

I got a new scale!
This one is No.6 in my collection, it is green if you look real close if not it is just rusty and fabulous. I also picked up this Heager pottery, love the color and this wire basket was in my booth it didn't sale yet so I had to bring it back home.
I went thrift store shopping today, didn't get a van full just a couple of item I'll post a pic later. I ran into a friend today while I was out thrifting she said she got a car full of goodies, I think she hit the store's before I got to them. You can also run into Tamera on her blog at http://www.thestonefencecottage.blogspot.com/
~
Have A Great Weekend,
Melissa

2 comments:

FleaMarketTrixie said...

Love your goodies you got, and love that scale.

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

Melissa-- i covet that planter/vase.
BTW-- check this site out-- she has a tutorial for grungied up NESTS made from old doileys--i thought of you immdiately!

http://prim4him.blogspot.com/