She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I WON!

I won!! the first time I have ever won something in blogland or anywhere for that matter.
I get to pick out my own hand painter sign.
I screamed, I did the happy dance and then I had to sleep on it, because I just couldn't decide.
So morning is here and I had to e-mail Christina @ Signs Of Obsession to let her know what sign I wanted, but I'm not going to tell what i decided until I receive my sign.
Stop by Christina's blog it is so charming you will love it.
~
Melissa

4 comments:

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

WAY TO GO Melissa!!! Can't wait to see a pix of it!!

PeggyR said...

Congratulations! It's exciting to win especially for the first time.

Doni said...

Oh Melissa! How exciting! Congratulations and we can't wait to see your new sign!!!!! I'd be doing the happy dance too!
Doni

Christina said...

Ha, so glad your excited!