She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Friday, March 12, 2010

Blast From The Past


When I was at an auction last week I seen this old soda fountain chair and loved it.
How ever I thought to myself it's going to go to high for my wallet,
but when it came time for it to sell I could not believe it,
at that price I had room to redo it and still make a profit,
so I got it, as you can see.
I painted the base black and redid the chrome,
changed out the fabric to give it a retro feel.
It weighs about half a ton.
Have A Great Weekend,
Melissa

3 comments:

Kari said...

Love the gray! I think it makes the chrome pop.

One Cheap B*tch said...

I love your chair! I just saw on American Pickers, they got part of a soda fountain. Your chair would be perfect with it!

Bonnie @ House of Grace said...

Hi,
I just found you at BNOTP and I really like your blog. I am your newest follower.
Bonnie
http://creatingahouseofgrace.blogspot.com