She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Sunday, February 28, 2010

TVA's Booth Space Update















I'm in, my new booth space that is...
well this is a start, I still have boxes and boxes of fun littles to bring in.
So all of you out there that have booth spaces, what is some of the things you sell the most of?
You can find my booth space at
Valley Antiques & Uniques
108 East Baltimore Street
Funkstown, MD 21734
Mon - Sat 10-5, Sun 11-5
I will be helping Patty ( store manager) & Donna (store owner) to set up a blog for the shop sometime this week, I'll let you all know when it's up and running.
Gos Bless,
Melissa

9 comments:

Christina said...

Very cute, love how it is turning out! You have great stuff! My small painted end tables seem to sell the best out of all my painted furniture.

Andrea said...

It looks fabulous! I know you'll do amazing! Know what I like best? That chocolate bunny and the cloche! Super super cute!

Blue Creek Home said...

It's my first time over!
I wish I lived in Maryland...your booth is great - the kind I like to shop in!
Rhonda

D said...

Oh you have such lovely stuff. I wish I could shop there. :)

D

A Cottage Muse said...

I'm so glad I found your blog...it's amazing as is your booth! I have booth envy!! Thank you for sharing!

Tamera said...

AWESOME FABULOUS INCREDIBLE!!!
I can't wait to see it next Saturday "live"

Kari said...

Really beautiful! You definitely have an eye for grouping items that spark attention. Good luck, you'll do incredible!

vintagesue said...

AMAZING. i love it all. looks great!!!! good luck
sue

One Blessed Mommie said...

Wow! How inspiring! I have a space with a friend in an antique mall also. I love viewing other vintage lovers spaces and sharing the sickness of loving old things. Your space is beautiful! Have fun and God bless you!
Missy
Riverside, CA