She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Friday, February 26, 2010

Transformed


I picked this Christmas tray up at GW for $1.50, it even had the glass insert, that made it even better.
The top picture is what it looks like now. With a little paint, some lace, vintage photo's & scrapbook paper. I hate that it will be for sale at my booth, I so want to keep it.
I really have to keep myself from keeping everything or I'll be on the episode of hoarders.
~
Tomorrow is the day I'll be setting up my booth space, I had an idea of how I wanted everything to look at my booth, but I didn't get it all finished, oh well I'll be woking on it all week to get everything in and set up. I'll take picks of my booth tomorrow and post them.
~
Have A Blessed Weekend,
Melissa


6 comments:

Andrea said...

It looks really good. I can't wait to see your booth in person!

Kathy said...

Nice job Melissa...
Have a great weekend,
xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Lisa said...

Great job. Your tray is so lovely!

My Casa Bella said...

Look at you, you're getting more and more creative, Ms. Melissa. I love it, so pretty!
hugs
I need to go by and see your booth, but what shop is it in? Leave the answer on my blog when you get a chance..

Tamera said...

It looks great--much improved! i just knew when you picked it up the wheels in your head were spinning! I can't wait to see the booth "live"!!!

Kim said...

Nice transformation. I really like your blog header and background, too, so pretty.