She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Crunch Time

Ok, there is alot to do before Saturday, why you ask, Saturday is the day I move into my new booth space...so excited....but I'm such a procrastinator, there is so much to be done.
Here somethings I got done today.
these chairs needed new seat covers, so I saw this on the graphic fairys blog and had to try it. It took me forever to figure out how to set my printer to do a mirrored image, but I did.



This chair with the bird was my first one I did, can you see the dimond shape marks from my ironing board, oh well next time I'll know better.

these two chairs go with the table I'm painting white below..

oh yea the hutch, there was a broken glass in it when I bought the hutch, so I got it for a good price, I still need to add lace to the door. To keep the price low I went to GW and got an old lace curtain for 3$ to put in the door .


This table and chair set is already sold but I had to add it in the mix, because the next one I get will go into the booth.

some sweet little childs items...


I did a couple of pieces in pink,

and I have to do a section in cottage primitive,
I love this old bread box, the original label and paint on it..


This was made out of old sewing machine drawers..

and these old toys are so adorable..

Ok so ALOT more to do, I have two large book cases, a side board, some picture frames and more to paint, alot of items to price, and alot of vintage rustic wood pieces to clean up.
Better get off here and get busy. Well maybe tomorrow, it is midnight.
I have to tell ya, my hubby rocks, he has been helping me to paint to get this all ready, well really I have been helping him.
~
Until Later,
Melissa

11 comments:

Ruby said...

I love the things you do! The bread box is my favorite or maybe the hutch.....yes, I really just like it all!! Need to find me some of those baby shoes!

Tamera said...

It looks like it's gonna be AWESOME!!! Are you going to have a grand opening???? i want to see this is real life!!!

Tamera at The Stone Fence Cottage

House and Garden Boutique said...

You have some great product for your booth....really like the shabby cabinet! Lynn

Andrea said...

Looks fabulous as always! Can't wait to see it all on display ata the shop!

Kathy said...

Wow ...I just found your wonderful blog full of fun goodies!...
Decided to "follow" and get to know you better!

Have a wonderful week during your Crunch time...who-hoo!
xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Stop over and enter my GIVEAWAY...You'll be glad you did!

My Casa Bella said...

How exciting, I'll have to go by and see your new booth. What shop in Funkstown?
hus

vintagesue said...

where is your booth again? whaaaa? gorgeous!!! i love it all. so beautiful. love that green table, bread box and hutch you are going to put lace in. yum.....
good luck!! i'm jealous. i want a booth. you should do awesome!!!
take care
sue

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Your stuff for your new booth looks so amazing! You have GOT to show us pics of how it looks when it's all put together! Oh...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your header pic!
Best of luck! :)
Beth

Lou said...

WOW such gorgeous stuff.. wish I lived closer .. would come shopping definitely at your booth! You guys in the US have such amazing old stuff and so cheap compared to Aus!! I see posts about the most amazing junkin trips... my eys just about fall out of my head.. Good luck with your booth! Beautiful things.. love what you have done with the chairs!
Lou xx

Jane said...

Congrats on the new booth. You have some great stuff going into the booth so I'm sure it will be a huge success!!
Jane

Kim said...

My, you are getting a lot done! You have some very fun pieces. Good luck.