She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, January 9, 2010

It Was Free

I got this for FREE it was leftover in the box lots at an auction, I asked the auctioneer after the auction was over if I could have it and said I could have it, actually he said please take it.
~
Ok so your thinking, I'm glad it was free because I can't imagine paying money for a crib spring unless you need it for a crib.
Well I don't need it for a crib, I want it for my new message board in my craft room.
I just used small clothspins to hold my items on the springs, you could also use paperclips.

I like it but I think it will have to be spray painted black to stand out on my blue wall and to go with my room better, maybe some fabric weaved through it. I'll save that for another blog.
This could also be hung from the ceiling in a kitchen add some S hooks and ta da you have a pots and pans rack..

~

I would love to know your ideas for this crib spring.
~
God Bless,
Melissa

2 comments:

Stacy Kelsh said...

Wow! What an awesome idea. I wouldn't have even thought of that. U and ur sister r so creative. Keep sharing...love it!

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie said...

Love the industrial feel! I think painting it black would be fabulous!!