She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Sunday, January 31, 2010

Country Living

Ok, on this Metamorhosis Monday I have to cheat, I have been so scatterbrained this week(checkout the rest of my blog then you will know what I mean), I didn't do anything for Metamorhsis Monday, but I have to participate.
~
So when I opened up the new Country Living Magazine that came in the mail yesterday I knew what I was going to post about.


For the lady's that don't get this magazine, you have to see this, a center piece fit for high tea, you can fill it with tea bags sugar cubs, mints, and so on.





March 2010 issue of COUNTRY LIVING
~
I will be on the lookout for a 5 tier candleholder and 5 tea cups without saucers ( if you find them with out saucers they will be cheaper).



Please stop by
Metamorhosis Monday @
http://www.betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/

~

Also don't forget to follow this blog I have a 100 post giveaway coming soon, you don't want to miss this one.~
http://www.thevintageattic.blogspot.com/

God Bless,
Melissa



6 comments:

Sonia said...

OMGosh...that is adorable..stolen or not! I love it to pieces..it would be perfect for a garden tea..now I just have to make one too! Fantastic post! Happy Monday.

Miss Bloomers

alice said...

I jumped on that same idea in CL. Good on you for posting. Hope you are feeling better.
smiles, alice

Faded Charm said...

Thanks for stopping by and I love the photos you have for your header.

Enjoy your week.

Kathleen

Treasia Stepp said...

Wow I'm really glad you posted this. Now I have another inspiration to use. Now to find the candle holder.

Vivianna said...

What a splendid idea. I love teas and this would work out so well.

Thanks for sharing.

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Amazing ideas. This is really cute.