She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside



How beautiful holly looks glazed with ice and some snow,

The statue that is in my garden just waiting for spring,









I took these pictures in 2009 of things in my back yard covered in snow and ice, looks a bit like a winter wonder land.


join me by posting your out door blog post on
www.asourtherndaydreamer.blogspot.com
~~
Also I will be having a 100 post giveaway, so follow this blog to find out when, I only have 9 more post to go.
Check out the rest of my blog, just click on this link below,
Stay Warm,
Melissa

7 comments:

Marsha's Mpressions said...

Gorgeous photos of the ice! We just have raindrops here in the south. :)

My Casa Bella said...

100 posts!!! Good for you. I don't know how many I have, I'll have to look. Miss you
Hugs
Arlene

LV said...

You are right it does look like a winter wonderland. Too cold of weather is not good, but sometimes it makes a lovely sight to see.

Light and Voices said...

Lovely icicles on the statue.
Joyce M

Lori E said...

One of the nicest things about winter are the icicles glossy and clear dripping from their tips.
Your garden looks interesting. I'd like to see it in the other seasons too.

Kathy said...

Beautiful pictures, Melisaa. Love the wintery statue.
xoxo...Kathy

Stacey said...

Thanks for visiting me this evening. :) It's dark outside now but I'm pretty sure my backyard looks just like your pictures - icey. As long as the power stays on...