She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, December 19, 2009

SNOW, SNOW & MORE SNOW











The Biggest snow Maryland has ever seen in December since 1934.
The snow started friday night about 10:00pm and stopped Saturday night about 11:00pm.. The last measurement My husband took we had 20 inches on our back deck.
To all that stops by, if your on the east coast how much snow did you get in your neck of the woods.
I know your out there, so come on let me a message. I have been snowed in now for 24 hours. Yes 24 hours is a long time when you know you can't go anywhere. Just wondering what is going on out side my 4 walls.
~
Merry Christmas,
Melissa

2 comments:

vintagesue said...

it is better today, no? your photos are stunning and very magical....
mine just look like kids wrecking stuff!!!!
everything is muddy, messy, and melty today...ugh....but the sun is shining and makes me feel a little less snowed in...
i think you got more than we did. don't know where you are in maryland...we are in harford county...just a quarter mile from the bay.
have a great snowday!!!
merry christmas
sue

sassytrash said...

It looks so beautiful in your photos, but it gets old after a while, I know! Hope you got out and are no longer house-bound. The ice is what shuts us down here--one year I couldn't leave the house for many days--thankfully that doesn't happen too often.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!