She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sights Of Christmas

My husbands leg lamp, greets people as they enter our home along with my girlfriend Grace, she is sporting her Christmas striped dress as she holds a Christmas wreath.


Because of the picture over load, I won't be narrating each scene. Enjoy!
I'll see you a the bottom of this blog post.



























The last post I posted was about the snow we got fridaynight, because of that snow the kids got off school Mon, Tues & Wed this week, that put them right into their Christnas vacation.
Tanner was Lovin it!!








Merry Christmas Everyone !!
Happy Birthday Jesus!!
Melissa

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love it all! Your home is so beautiful decorated up for Christmas! Your so talented and gifted. The world is a better place with you in it! Merry christmas!

LisasCraftiqueBoutique said...

It's all beautiful. Not sure if you noticed on my blog but I have a leg lamp too! I LOVE that movie.
Happy Holidays:)