She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, December 28, 2009

Not Today

Not today is what we all say when we get sick as if there is a good day to do it.
This is not what I had in mind for today. I can't believe it, there is so much I wanted to do, but I'm feeling a bit under the weather, so I'm armed with a cup of tea in my new mug I got for Christmas, a box of tissues, some coughdrops and a book I got for Christmas Blogging for Bliss, I have been wanting this book since it came out.

I tried to pick up Blogging for Bliss to start reading it today, but had to put it back down just not feeling well enough yet.
After a day of rest with the best house doc I know, I'm feeling somewhat better, enough to start reading this book, the doc got me another cup of tea with honey and started a fire in the fireplace so I stay comfy & toasty while I read.
~
Wishing ALL had a Merry Christmas,
Melissa


4 comments:

Marsha's Mpressions said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Love the toes though and surely, you have to smile when you see them! :)

Andrea said...

Aww, I didn't know you weren't feeling well. But just think how talented and creative you are to be doing a blog even when your sick! And I love those toe socks!

My Casa Bella said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. That is miserable. You'll enjoy Blogging FOr Bliss, I received as a gift as well and already read it through. Great ideas in it.
Take care of yourself, lots of liquids, soup, and rest.
Hugs....

My Casa Bella said...

Hey I miss hearing from you. Come by and say hi when you're up to it. Its been awhile. Hope you're feeling a little better. Did you get some snow this morning too?
Hugs