She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, December 14, 2009

From This To That

From this
to that
When I finished my multi purposed craft room and stood back to look at it, awwww beautiful. Never at that moment in time did I think it would look like this, not ever. Just a few short weeks later and this is what has become of it, BUT not for long.
I have been cutting, pasting, glittering, stapling, searching through all my craft supplies to see what I could come up with to make some home made ornament. So you must come back for a visit to see what created this mess. I did however clean up my mess, now my room is back to it's original glory.
~
Merry Christmas,
Melissa



1 comment:

My Casa Bella said...

Pretty funny, it looks like my workshop. I'll clean it, and stand back and admire it, but it doesn't last. Oh well, at least I can close the door and walk away and not see it. That's what its there for....LOL