She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Tree's....Part 7

My Perfect Christmas tree









I love this tree, I love that it's not perfect as most would call a tree perfect. It's not plump and round like your standard plush green tree. It's not tall slender with braches perfectly in line down the side of the tree. Not this tree. This tree is a free spirit, it looks as if it has grown just were it's heart has desired it to grow, against the laws of man, with a mind of it's own.
So with it's lopsided branches, some as if it is still growing and some as if they have never started, I have found beauty in this perfect tree.
~
This is the 4th year we put up my perfect tree. This year is unlike years past for the tree. I have hundreds of ornament for the tree, in burgundy, pinks, white, golds, silver, some dark reds, but
very few made the list to return this year. I only let some whites & silvers back, the rest of the
ornaments on the tree I purchased after Christmas last year. Last year I found a new love for mercury glass, so anytime I can get my hands on it (old or new) it's mine, well that is if the price is right, I don't like paying full price for seasonal things, when we can buy the same thing after the season is over for 50 to 75 % of the cost before the season started.
~
I hope you have enjoyed viewing my Christmas tree's. If this is your first time here, scroll down the page to view all my tree's.
Let me know if you have posted pic's of your Christmas tree or tree's, I would love to stop by your blog for a visit to see your perfect tree.
~
Merry Christmas,
Melissa










No comments: