She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Tree's.....Part 3


There is nothing like a vintage silver tree. this tree sit proudly in my new redone spare room. The vintage pink color on the walls is just the right back drop for the silver tree.
I only added two styles of ornaments, vintage style bells made with tarnished silver beads, and a vintage style in silver H O train station church, that my sister found and picked up for me. I only added one silver bird that sits perched next to the church on top of the tree.
~
If you have stopped by and you posted pic's of your tree on your blog let me know, I would love to come visit your blog.
~
Merry Christmas,
Melissa


2 comments:

Marsha's Mpressions said...

So pretty! I'm "mature" enough to remember those aluminum trees. Of course, I was VERY young at the time!! :) You have brought them new life!

Stacey said...

Melissa, your trees are very pretty. I love all of your ornaments.