She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Tree's....Part 2







This white feather tree is new to my home this Christmas season, but not new to me. For the 8 years of owning my shop I have carried these tree's for 5 of those years and never brought one home. Every year I looked for a place in my home to put one but never found a spot. This year I redid a spare room ( pic's of that coming soon) and this beautiful feather tree fits in that room perfectly.
I made some garland out of a vintage church hymnal, vintage pink, silver and blue glass baulbs, I found glitter snow flakes and glitter clip on birds in silver and blue 2 for 1.00, at The Christmas Tree Shop, love that place you never know what you will come across.
~
There is more trees to come so stay tuned...
~
Merry Christmas,
Melissa

No comments: