She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Tree's Part 1






The kids and grandkids love this colorful tree that sits in our family room. I put two kinds of lights on the tree, mini multi color lights that I put on each layer of branches as I put the tree together ( 8 strands of 100) and large c7 multi color lights, that I put on after the tree is together (4 strands of 25) the family room glows at night time. The decorations I use is large red berries for garland and shinny glass ornaments in mostly reds and silver.
~
Every year after Christmas I hit the stores. Stores like Macys, The Bon Ton, ect... to pick up more ornaments at 75% off. I have my eye on some 10$ ones now, I just can't pay 10$, 14$ and yes I seen some for 20$. So after Christmas I'll be picking up my ornaments for next years tree for only $2.50.
~
Stay tuned I put up more than one tree!!
Merry Christmas,
Melissa

1 comment:

Kath ~★The Olde Weeping Cedar ★~ said...

Oh wow, your tree is very pretty!
So Festive!! :)


Happy Holidays!