She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Cookies & Cream


Something a little extra to add to your Christmas cookies that will be a hit. My kids loves these and so do I. You can make them up right after your cookies cool from the oven. just add a heaping scoop of your favorite ice cream, wrap them each in plastic wrap and freeze.
I use a m&m cookies recipe.
~
M&M Cookies

Ingredients:
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 cup shortening (I used butter)
2 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cups dark chocolate chips
1 1/2 cup milk chocolate m&m's
`
Direction:
In large bowl mix sugar, eggs, shorting, and vanilla thoroughly.
Add flour, salt and baking soda to cream mixture.
Blend in 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips.
Drop dough bt teaspoonful onto cookie sheet.
slightly push a few m&m candies on top of each dough ball.
`
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 9 to 11 minutes.
(I baked them for 8 minutes in my oven).
~
Merry Christmas,
Melissa

No comments: