She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, December 31, 2009

Before The Year Ends, Baby I'm On My Way

Before this year comes to an end there is something I need to do!
Tell all my blog friend about an Amazing blog!
I have this awesome sister who can write, she has the ability to capture your attention with her words. Andrea just started a blog about a month ago and everyday she pour's her heart out on her blog "Baby I'm On My Way". Andrea has just went through Lap Band surgery, as she shares her real life story with obesity and food addiction, her ups, downs, some tears and alot of humor, she will capture your hearts and make you come back to read more. So to all that stopped by to read this, please book mark her site, follow her blog, or just take a couple minitues out of your busy life to read her blog. I promise, you will be glad you did.
God Bless,
Melissa

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thank you!