She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, December 8, 2009

As Visions Of Sugar Plums Dance In Their Heads

IT'S SNOWING !!!

AS I TYPE, IT'S SNOWING!!!


We have been watching the weather all evening with the anticipation of some precipitation. all Tanner could talk about was the snow or ice we might be getting, because all of us that have kids knows what that means, a snow day off of school.. I talked to a friend in a couple towns over (about 45 min away), she said it was snowing there and it was coming down hard. So we let Tanner stay up a little later so he could see it for himself, but nothing, maybe it was not going to snow in our town. It was getting late, so just in case there is school tomorrow we sent him to bed.
About 30 min after he went to bed I looked out and the ground was white, I went to check on him to see if he was still awake, my little man was sound asleep. What do I do? do I wake him or let him sleep ummm. Let him sleep. If I wake him he will not want to go back to sleep and there is still a chance he could have school. So I took picture's for him.
If he see's I put this pic of him on the blog, well lets just say he won't see this blog post, he he he he!!!
I do have to wonder if he is dreaming of sugar plums dancing in his head, probable not, I bet he's dreaming about a PS3.
~
Merry Christmas,
Melissa


No comments: