She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, November 23, 2009

Oh The Possibilities


A friend and I were off for a day of shopping, when we seen this truck, the color of it had us both wanting some of the old cottage green painted wood that held the back of this truck together. Oh the things we could make with this old painted wood. I would like a desk top shelf to hold all those papers that accumulate around my computer, you know the ones you could throw away but might need, so you keep them just in case.
My friend wanted to make some picture frames for her daughters apartment and some wall shelves.
I just don't think the guy driving this truck would appreciate us waving him over to ask for some of the wood thats holding his truck together, so I guess we'll have to keep looking.
Nothing like the thrill of the hunt.
~~
God Bless,
Melissa

No comments: