She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Fresh Look To An Old Favorite

One of my favorite candle scents is baby powder, from this candle company www.grannyskountrycandles.com . The Company will put your store name and town on one of their labels. My home decor is not country, I really like the candle so I didn't let the label stop me from buying the candle. I just changed the label.
Light blue paper with white and black hand written script paper, vintage sunglass pin tied on with light blue ribbon. this candle I use in my bedroom.

This candle with a torn piece of old vintage book page, a key with cross glued on, a stamp of a bird in nest and all tied together with blue ribbon. this was sold at The Vintage Attic.


last but not least, this primitive candle has fabric wrapped around the jar an old photo held on with rusty wire, a vintage key and twine to tie it all together. This candle also was sold at The Vintage Attic.
~~
I'll be placing another order soon to create my christmas labels.
~~
Don't let a label stop you from buying a candle you love, just change the label.

God Bless,
Melissa



3 comments:

texasdaisey said...

What a sweet way to dress them up. I would have never thought of that. I really love that idea.
Debbie

Lydia said...

So cute!!

Stacey said...

What a great idea! Have you smelled the Mainstay candles from WalMart? I just recently discovered that their jar candles are only $5.00 and they smell fabulous. The labels peels right off. It would be easy to doll up those too.