She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, November 23, 2009

The Aromas Of Thanksgiving

My home smells like Thanksgiving!
I can't wait!
dry ingredients: flour, oatmeal, oats, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, cloves,
wet ingredients: butter, sugar, applesauce, milk, eggs,
added the walnuts and sugar,

ready to bake at 350 for 65min,
Delicious!!!!!
I got this recipe from my sons math teacher, he was to make the cake to help him with his measuring skills. Needlessly to say, I ended up making the cake, he started out helping but got board when he realized he wasn't going to eat any of it because it had raisins in it.
~
I do recommend using only one cup each of raisins and walnuts, there was so many raisins and nuts in it, that it started to fall apart.
Enjoy!
~
God Bless,
Melissa

No comments: