She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Casa Bella / Cinnamon Apple Cake

before I get started baking, I had to have a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallow cream, drizzled with chocolate.
Now for the Cinnamon Apple Cake..

mix together dry ingredients..

mix together wet ingredients...

cut up apples...

add cinnamon and sugar to apples...

this is what it looks likes before baked..

Yuuuuummmmmyyyyy!!!
this is what it looks like after it is out of the oven and,
your home is full of the aroma of cinnamon and apples...

would you like a piece of cinnamon apple cake,
take a plate and fork and help your self...


I got this recipe at a good friends blog, so for the recipe all you have to do is visit her blog..
Oh could you leave her a comment , let Arlene know, Melissa at The Vintage Attic sent you..
~
Enjoy, you will love it!!
~
God Bless,
Melissa




2 comments:

Arlene said...

Hey, I left you a comment a couple of days ago. Guess you didn't get it. I can see you purchased the springform pan. Isn't it worth it? That cake is so good. I'm glad you made it. By the way, I wonder why you like my socks so much.....LOL. I love them too!!
Lots of hugs
Arlene
My Casa Bella

"Une very stylish fille" said...

If only I could it flour.
Looks extremely tasty <3

Beautiful blog.

Best wishes,
fashion abuse