She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Friday, September 11, 2009

I'll Never Forget





I'll Never Forget the day Americans came together as one.
There were no republicans or democrates,
there were no religious different's .
there was no ethnic race prejudice,
there was only one Nation Under God.
I'll Never Forget the day All Americans stood together to help our fellow man.
I'll Never Forget the days of silence as if we were all waiting to hear from God.
I'll Never Forget 9/11
God Bless,
Melissa


3 comments:

blushing rose said...

Never to forget. We have an in-law in the buildings that collapsed, her tales of horror are deafening. Another in-law was in the air, his plane was landed within seconds in the middle of the USA. We had a friend that was sitting at a desk where the Pentagon was hit directly, who was severely burned & seen on TV running out of that hole ... God bless them all. Have a lovely weekend. TTFN ~ Marydon

The Vintage Attic said...

Marydon,
9/11 has affected all of us, but for the ones who lost loved ones, I could not imagine the pain this day brings, for those I pray.
God Bless,
Melissa

Arlene said...

Hey there, thanks for always leaving me a comment, it puts a smile on my face. I had a great time, family is great and i think I put on 10 lbs....LOL. But we had a great time. Going back up first weekend in October, can't wait. Glad to see you're still posting. 9/11 brings back terrible memories for me an my family. one of my aunts was 10 minutes late for work, she worked in one of the Towers, she said when she came out of the train, she saw something go over she looked up and saw the plane, then she saw it hit the builiding and saw the letters AA for the Airline, and than began the terror. She lived!!!! We had friends who were in the towers when it hit, but they made it out before it collapsed. We take too much for granted, don't we.
Lots of hugs for you;)