She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, July 8, 2009

To Our Customers (Friends)!!!


Wow, I never thought I would be saying this, but here it goes... The Vintage Attic has been a HUGE part of my life for the past 7 1/2 years, and now due to the economy we will be closing our doors at the end of August 2009.


I'm bring this news with much regret, the closing of The Vintage Attic is truly heart breaking for me. This is clearly one of the most oppressive things I had to ever do. To our customers (friends), I am truly sorry for I know you will also fill a great loss, but the economy has left us with no other choice. I know with all my heart when God closes one door another one will open, I look forward to see what He has in store for me.




I will be posting more as the days go to let you know how its going.

God Bless & Thank You for all you have done to make The Vintage Attic such a success over the last 7 1/2 years.


We are now running a 30% off store wide sale!!!


God Bless,


Melissa

3 comments:

blushing rose said...

You are so right ... God has His special way of taking us down a lot of paths, some planned, some not ... but don't you kind of like surprises?

TTFN ~Marydon

Arlene said...

Melissa, I will certainly miss seeing your shop. You had the one and only shop in town that was unique, and fun and reasonable. No one will take your place there. You will be missed, but if I know you well, this will not be the end of you....lol. But now this will give you time with your family and much needed rest. But I'm sure I'll be hearing something soon some new adventure you'll be getting into. It was a pleasure working for you and I appreciate so much that you allowed me to put my handbags and aprons in your shop. Best wishes,
Arlene

Kathy said...

Melissa, I haven't visited your blog in a while, and am sad to see your news about closing your store. I know from posts, that you were doing something you truly love. But...I also believe that another door will open for you - God has it all in control...

And, I believe that you'll again be doing something that you love - it'll just be a little different.

My friend and I are changing our business a bit too (selling at fleamarkets, etc.) - because of the economy, and we're just trying to be open to the next step we're supposed to take.

Tale care and God bless.

Kathy