She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, June 20, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away

I looked out side an noticed the sky getting dark, the wind was blowing stronger, I think we are getting another storm. Tanner had his basketball in the yard, so I thought I would go and retrieve it so it don’t roll away. As I was walking fast down the front lawn I stepped on a patch of mushrooms and sled the rest of the way down the hill ( just a foot or two or three). I couldn’t believe it we have mushrooms growing in our yard, that’s how much it has been raining in our neck of the woods.
On one side of our home you will let a nice foot print in the grass because it is so damp and the sun don’t hit that side of the house, the rain has not let up enough for it all to dry out.
We will have one day of rain one day of clouds and high humidity, a day of sun, then it will start all over again.
Give me sun shine & no cloudy days!



I have very few pictures of flowers with out rain drops on them
Where you live whats the weather like?

2 comments:

Artsy Fartsy said...

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog... I am with you on the rain. We have had more than enough. It is hot and muggy here, nothing gets completely dry before it starts again, I am ready for a week or so with out it!! Have a great weekend, Blessings, janna

texasdaisey said...

Oh please send more our way. We will take it.
Debbie