She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Load Of Loot



all painted and ready to put on the truck...

This towel rack had a broken piece off the top, so I just cut the top off and, ta da...
this piece looks like it came off the top of an old mirror, now it's a hat rack or whatever you want to hang on it. I sealed it with poly and added hooks...


Vintage rocking horse, I just sealed it with poly. Now the kids can sit on it or a plant, myself I would sit it in the house just as the art it is, or in my garden..
I just love this bench, this is a piece I would of kept for myself, if I had room...
Just plain plastic pots, spray with out door paint and polka dots, I just use a round sponge to get my dots, spray sealer and you've got new pots.

Somethings I've been working on, the items pictured are now for sale at The Vintage Attic http://www.thevintageattic.com/

1 comment:

Vintage Inspired Jewelry said...

Those are some great finds. I will be popping over. Take care...Kathi