She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Late Night Delight


The sun was setting has we headed out to our favorite do-nut shop

Here we are just arrived at Krumpe’s Do-Nuts. We showed up early to miss the crowd.

The inside of the Do-Nut shop.
Krumpe's is in the back of Mr. Krumpe's house, Just go down the ally you can't miss it. It's the busiest ally in town, just look for the line of people.
We got the goods, they even sale milk, you can't have do-nuts with out milk.

there still warm, yummy
Couldn't wait until we get home , hey don't eat them all, pass me one, a chocolate creame filled.


Whats left, for now that is.
Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

~Pam~ said...

Oh boy, I want a donut now!! Yum!
Have a blessed day!

ROSE VINE COTTAGE said...

Your making me hungry! Thanks for entering my giveaway, I enjoyed going through your older posts and I feel in love with the old doll house and what a great idea making it into a tv holder!
Hugs~Kelly

Kathy said...

I can almost taste them! Thanks for the peek at the shop - and it looks like your son was definitely enjoying himself!

Take care, Kathy