She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Visiting

As I walked out on the back porch to have my morning coffee and do some reading,
I seen a little visitor on the porch. Our little guest was not has happy to be there as I was to have him there (assuming he’s a he). Then my hubby reminded me that our guest will not properly use the potty, ok then, he has to go back to his home. So we opened the door and waited, didn't take long, he likes his home better.  


I reclaimed my morning set. Their is nothing like sitting parcel outdoors having my morning coffee and devotions, listing to the sound of birds singing there praises...




2 comments:

blushing rose said...

What a lovely porch to retreat to ... peaceful & pretty. TTFN ~Marydon

Embellish-Vintage Home Embellishments said...

Your porch is beautiful. It is my dream to have a covered porch like that. You did a great job decorating it.