She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Best Shoofly Pie

In Lancaster today, Tanner and I made my dh stop at this store. As we was walking up to the door we was not even sure if it was just a gift shop or a restaurant. I was hoping both. The outside of the shop just draws you into it. ( gift shop that make shoofly pie).
As we entered the front door we was greated with a piece of shoofly pie, as I looked down at my plate hesitant to try it, because I had shoofly pie before :-( So I tasted the pie, O my yum! Tanner had some he even liked it. So we bought the whole pie..

If ever in Lancaster PA on Rt#30 this place is a must for shoofly pie!
My two Amish Guys...



Hauling milk in there wagon in the rain, I'm so glad I have a car.


2 comments:

vintagesue said...

i remember shoofly pie as a child. i'm moving back to that area soon. i can't wait to visit lancaster again, and i will try to check out your store!! thanks for the memories....
sue

A Joyful Chaos said...

It's been a long time since I've had shoo-fly pie. I'll have to make some again this week.