She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Some Cool Old Stuff

Some cool old stuff I picked up at an auction the other day, 1950's squeak toy, victorian hair brush, big ben clocks, old english chintz dish & some really cool cameras.
To keep or not to keep that is the question, I just don't know the answer to that yet. I go through this every time I buy for my shop. I collect old stuff all kinds of cool old stuff, I don't like my house to look cluttered, just well put together. So I'm now at that point if I keep something then something else has to go, how do I let something go, something that has given me joy as I pass it in my home and it brings a smile to my face, but on the other hand to bring a new item in that will capture my attention and make me smile as I pass it each day in my home would be nice too.

1 comment:

Marsha's Mpressions said...

Hi Melissa,

I know what you mean. That's how I would be if I had a shop. I buy old items at estate sales now and think if I had a shop I could sell this, but then I'd probably keep it myself. Love all your posts. We seem to have a lot of the same interests. Thanks for dropping by my place and joining me on the journey!