Blog on girl friend!!
4. Comment on those 7 blogs to let the recipients know you've chosen them.
2. My handy man husband for living in my dreams. When I first started my business my dh would say why are you buying that. Now he will say aren't you going to pick another one of those up you might need two. Also for giving up his work shop so it can become mine... Thanks hun!
3. My Children with out them I am void. I have learned more from them than any one person in my life..
4. My sisters, we are as far apart as we are close. As a child I always wanted to be the only one, I would of sold them just as David was sold ;-) Now you couldn't pay me with all the cool junk in the world, they are my best friends.
5. My business The Vintage Attic. At my shop I am Melissa, I'm not Tanner's mom, Andrea's sister, Jim's wife, It fulfills my propuse, It helps defind who I am. I really like that part of me...
6. Scrapbooking, crafting and my pile of preposeful stuff, without it I would not beable to create and that is vital to who I am and what I love..
7. there is so much I could put here, but I have to go with, Plastic yard Pink Flamingos, I always wanted to be the persons yard that got flocked. Also Polka Dots (white ones on red) just make me smile...
Now for the bloggers on my list. If you have now yet check them out please do so..
1. Yvette @ http://www.thecharmhouse.blogspot.com/
2. Debra @ http://www.gloryfeathers.blogspot.com/
3. Arlene @ http://www.mycasabella.blogspot.com/
4. Sandi @ http://www.sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/
5. Kathi @ http://www.caretobead.blogspot.com/
7. Donna @ http://www.onawhimantiques.blogspot.com/
Thanks again Kathy aka shabby Chick. Not only did you give me a award but a challenge that I didn't think I was up for, but here it is, I think I covered it all. You helped me get out of my comfort zone;-)
Have Fun Melissa