She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My First Award Woo Hoo I'm So Excited!!

I have only been blogging a couple of months now, and in my search for fellow bloggers with the some of the same interests I came across this blog http://www.sylviasdaughter.blogspot.com @ Sylvias Vintage Daughter. I just loved her blog and told her so, she has been right there for me at almost every post I have posted with uplifting words, so for that Kathy Thank You. You have inspiried me. Thanks for passing this award on to me..
Blog on girl friend!!

With all that said I must now pass it on to seven bloggers who I have the pleasure of picking.

So here are the rules for the seven bloggers below.

1. List 7 things you love.

2. Link to the person/blog that sent you the award.

3. Choose 7 more bloggers to pass the award to.
4. Comment on those 7 blogs to let the recipients know you've chosen them.


Here are my 7 loves

1. God, I will always put him first. Without God I can't truly love..
~~~
2. My handy man husband for living in my dreams. When I first started my business my dh would say why are you buying that. Now he will say aren't you going to pick another one of those up you might need two. Also for giving up his work shop so it can become mine... Thanks hun!
~~~
3. My Children with out them I am void. I have learned more from them than any one person in my life..
~~~
4. My sisters, we are as far apart as we are close. As a child I always wanted to be the only one, I would of sold them just as David was sold ;-) Now you couldn't pay me with all the cool junk in the world, they are my best friends.

~~~~

5. My business The Vintage Attic. At my shop I am Melissa, I'm not Tanner's mom, Andrea's sister, Jim's wife, It fulfills my propuse, It helps defind who I am. I really like that part of me...

~~~
6. Scrapbooking, crafting and my pile of preposeful stuff, without it I would not beable to create and that is vital to who I am and what I love..
~~~
7. there is so much I could put here, but I have to go with, Plastic yard Pink Flamingos, I always wanted to be the persons yard that got flocked. Also Polka Dots (white ones on red) just make me smile...

Now for the bloggers on my list. If you have now yet check them out please do so..

1. Yvette @ http://www.thecharmhouse.blogspot.com/

2. Debra @ http://www.gloryfeathers.blogspot.com/

3. Arlene @ http://www.mycasabella.blogspot.com/

4. Sandi @ http://www.sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com/

5. Kathi @ http://www.caretobead.blogspot.com/

6. Katy @ http://www.theclassicfarmhouse.blogspot.com/

7. Donna @ http://www.onawhimantiques.blogspot.com/


Thanks again Kathy aka shabby Chick. Not only did you give me a award but a challenge that I didn't think I was up for, but here it is, I think I covered it all. You helped me get out of my comfort zone;-)

Have Fun Melissa

4 comments:

Vintage Inspired Jewelry said...

My, My, My what can I say...wow am I ever excited over this. Thank you so very much for the award I am honored to except It and will pass It on to my seven. Thank you again. Keep on bloggin..Kathi

The Charm House said...

Thank you so much Melissa!!! This is so exciting and I feel so special! I just walked in from a 10 hour car drive from the Art and Soul Retreat! Wonderful and I can't wait to share with everyone all the things that I learned! Thank you again for the award, I am in HEAVEN!
Hugs,
Yvette

Kathy said...

Melissa - you're so sweet! And I really hope some time I can visit you in your store...my daughter is in New Jersey, and we'll be headed that way sometime this year.

I'm pretty new to blogging too - so, we're all helping each other along - this was fun! Take care and keep on blogging and doing what you love - your store!!

Blessings, Kathy

Sandi@ My Yellow Door said...

Hi Melissa,
You're so sweet! Thank you so much for the award! I'm so happy you like my blog that you feel inspired by it! I am very flattered & honoured! I will post about it in the next day or so. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your week.

Blessings,
Sandi