She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Saturday, May 30, 2009

In Bloom










All my plants are in full bloom and i'm lovin it.
When I woke up this morning looked out my kitchen window there was a red bird sitting on the window seal, of corse I didn't have my camera at hand, I was not awake enought yet to think of that. So I grabed my camera and went out side, there he is eating the grass seed my dh just put down the day before, I just didn't have the heart to make him stop, so breakfast is on me little bird.

4 comments:

ALVN of WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! All the red photos just pop with color! Love the flowers and that little bird!

Amy

Bumble Bee Cottage said...

Is that red bird a cardinal? I've seen pictures on sports uniforms or old greeting cards before never in the feather, as it were. What amazing colour there is in nature.

The Vintage Attic said...

Bumble Bee Cattage,
Yes thats a cardinal, my back yard is there play groung, so it seems.
I guess I'm blessed to see them on a daily basis.

Melissa

texasdaisey said...

Your pictures are beautiful. Great blog and great job.
Debbie