She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day & Happy Birthday

Happy Mother's Day Mom!
36 years ago my mom lost her battle with breast cancer, when I was very young.
Mothers Day ever scene has not been the same for me, it mostly was a sad day... Until 11 years ago today on Mothers Day I gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy...
So now every Mothers Day weekend we gladly clebrate Mothers Day and my sons birthday.. I know in my heart God sent me my son on this special day just to let me know all is well.
Happy Birthday Tanner, I love you!!!



Love, Mom

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Melissa - what a sweet story! The Lord gave you just what you needed to help heal your heart - and yours was an extra special blessing.

Glad you had a happy Mother's Day and Tanner had a happy birthday! Fun... :)

Take care, Kathy