She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Guess What I've Been Up To


Couldn't you just move right in this doll house.
The other day a lady came into the shop and she had the best idea to do with this house.
Remove the walls from the inside and put in your television. What a great idea to hide your TV and it's big enought to hold a large TV at that. This doll house opens from the front, just pull on the post by the fromt door.






Painting!
My husband and I do all the painting of the
shabby chic furniture at The Vintage Attic.
The store is stocked and my dh has taken another load of furniture up today.
I’ll be in the work shop today painting while he works the store.

3 comments:

Vintage Inspired Jewelry said...

What a clever Idea. Beautiful furniture. Have a great day..Kathi

~Pam~ said...

Hi Melissa,
I am new to your blog. It is so nice! I am going to check out your business site as well.
Take care and God bless! :)

texasdaisey said...

Your hard work was definitely worth the effort. Very beautiful.
Debbie