She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What I Collect

I came across this blog and on the 15th of each month Yvette at ( www.thecharmhouse.blogspot.com ) has a "what I collect party", I thought I would participate.




























Well, as you can see I have a passion for vintage toleware.

P.S. these are not for sale.

But however I do have some at my shop The Vintage Attic that are for sale...



5 comments:

Sandi@ My Yellow Door said...

Hello,
I really like your collection of trays and toleware. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Sandi

The Charm House said...

Melissa, your collection is so beautiful!! I can't believe that one person was able to FIND and collect this much toleware! Incredible collection!
Hugs,Yvette

Kathy said...

Melissa,

What a nice collection of toleware! And...it looks like that took quite a few shopping/hunting trips to accumulate! Isn't that the best fun of all??

Take care, Kathy

bumblebeecottage said...

What a lovely rosy collection - it must have taken quite a while to assemble. Thankyou for sharing.

texasdaisey said...

Great minds think alike. I was considering doing a post showing all my toleware. I have a tray with fruit on it just like yours too. It is one of my favorites of course all my toleware is my favorite. What a nice collection you have.
Debbie