She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Wednesday, April 1, 2009

officially a soccer mom




#10 in play


I am officially a soccer mom, Tanner’s first game was Saturday. Tanner has never played soccer on a league before, just in our back yard. He has always wanted to play, so this year we signed him up. Now I wish I would have done this years ago, every day he counts the days until practice.
We showed up at the game with rain coats carrying my lawn chair and a blanket. It has been raining heavily all night and now it was just at a mist, the field was muddy, we thought the game would be called, but they played. I was so glad they played, the kids didn't care if it was raining why should we.
So his first game was Saturday he has never played and one of the moms asked me if I was sure he never played before, I said yes I’m sure. She said: I would of never known it if you didn’t tell me, He’s not bad. Well, they didn’t win but they sure played a good game. I was so proud.



No comments: