She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Friends New Digs

This is some of the loot I came back with: a vintage pin cushion, Daily Bread Plate, vintage brass tissue box with lots of flowers, last on this picture but not least one large vintage braided rug. If I had to pick just one I couldn't but however the rug and the plate I would not of slept well if I didn't buy them.
Here's Bobby, a good friend of my. She just opened a country cottage store in side her parents flea market. I'm sooo happy for her, It has been a long time dream of hers and at last it had come to past.
Here is her space, the camera wasn't able to get it all in, so this is half of her space, I should say. Tanner and I drove for 1 hour to get to her shop after his soccer game on Saturday (that we lost by 1 point in the last inning). :-(
So if ever on Rt 30 in Everett Pa stop by and say hi to her, tell her Melissa sent you. ( I don't think that will get you a discount but it sure would put a smile on her face).
Shops Name & Address:
Forever & Always Country Cottage
13696 Lincoln Hwy
Everett, PA 15537
Phone: 814-652-2355
Store Hours: Thur. 10-6

Fri. 10-8
Sat. 10-5.

No comments: