She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Don't Pass Me By

On this jar I used a page out of a vintage book(that was no longer readable), an old key, a necklace pendent that was unwanted, a piece of blue ribbon & a stamp of bird on its nest. Now this is a jar I would love to use in my cottage home...


This is a bit of the same, just a tad less, a page from a vintage book , robbins egg blue ribbon & a vintage prism...

This primitive jar I used black & tan check fabric, natural jute cord, a vintage photo hooked with rusty wire & a vintage key...

This candle same as first, just a bit closer for you see better...
song book pages would be beautiful...

This is the original candle & label...
Don’’t pass me by"" said the candle, as it was sat back down on the store shelf...
I see this all the time, someone will pick up a candle for themselves or as a gift and sit it back down on the shelf, saying I love this scent but the jar looks to country or I like a more primitive jar. Well I have just the thing for you…… buy the candle that you love and decorate the jar for just pennies with items you have laying around your house... When the candle has burnt down remove the items and reuse, always reuse!!
Ok, a challenge, lets see what you got... I what to see your redone candle label...

No comments: