She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Coming Up Roses




Friday night I had a jewely party/girls night out at my home. I went earlier to pick up fresh flowers (found these white rose at Sams club 25 for $19.95 great deal). I placed them all in vases around the house, but I had some left and no more vases to put them in. I searched high and low and could not find another vase. I racked my brain trying figure out what I could use....
Then it hit me a sea shell just turn it upside down, well the water ran out, so I propped it up with another shell.. It was a hit, everyone just loved it and so did I...




Another project finished.. My message board...
At my shop ( The Vintage Attic ) we sale alot of painted white frames. I just added cardboard to the back, some padding and fabric, glued it altogether, added ribbons and buttons , stapled the back of it onto the frame. I'm lovin it. It's hanging on the wall in my craft/scrapbook/computer
room..




1 comment:

Marie Reed said...

I am a vintage - aholic who is happy to have found your blog!