She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Project Finished

Ta Da.. At last my hutch I wanted for my craft room is finished, it's in the room loaded with craft and scrapbook items.. Now I'm ready to get busy on some projects I'v been wanting to do but waiting until I'm more organize..

This is the top of the hutch, my dear husband had to build me a new top, this one didn't have a top. I am very thrifty that way, I look past all the flaws because I have a wonderful husband that will fix it, that way I can save money, but not always time...


this was a picture of my craft room before the redo.. This photo was taken right after we moved my craft room from downstairs to upstairs into a spare room. I haven't put it all away yet so it wasn't really this bad..


No comments: