She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Monday, March 9, 2009

D.C. Big Flea

Pictures of the D.C. Big Flea at the Dullas Expo Center..


vintage sunglasses...
Tanner was in vintage toy heaven...





The day was coming to an end, we was walking down the parking lot tired from all the walking we’’ve done today, then it hit me, I won’’t beable to sleep tonight if I don’’t get that vintage toleware chandelier . I told Jim I have to go back, he said ok I’’ll pull the car up to the front door to pick you up. ( good man). So back across the parking lot I went to retrieve my chandelier. (Its going in my office/craft room)……


Last but not least by far, Ok look past the 70’’s bar it’’s not hers. This lady (Stephanie George) has the coolest vintage art work I have seen at a show. You can check it out on her blog at http://www.doojies.blogspot.com/ and she sales on Etsy. The lockers she is moving are sold, I’’ve already checked them out.


Ok I just went and retrieved this picture from her sight, I just had to show you her art incase you don’’t visit her blog.. This is so vintage chic……
Shop On Friend!

1 comment:

ann at greenoak said...

thanks for the tour....what fun stuff....