She Considers a field, and buys it,
with the fruit of her hands she plants a vineyard
Proverbs 31: 16



Friday, March 13, 2009

Craft Love


Yesterday a young lady come into the shop asking my opinion of some really sweet items she has crafted. I felt flattered she would ask me for my opinion, I love crafting of all kinds but since I have had The Vintage Attic all I do these days is run my business. I let the business aspect of it all take over my life. So I am here to say I am taking the control back. I will be running my business but not letting my business run me. I made this decision the beginning of the year, but have not done much about it yet (it’s time). I even ordered a jewelry making kit with all the bells and whistles I will need to do it right. I have been looking for a sewing machine that will do embroidery, ( do they even make those)? Ok it is so easy for me to get off track. About the young girl with the crafted art, I bought one of the items she brought in. I had to show you just how beautiful a vintage ball jar can be, with some imagination. I love this piece, it will be going in my office /craft room along with my vintage toleware chandelier that I pick up at the D.C. Big Flea.

No comments: